Monroe Clinic, along with our partners at SSM Health, continues to take every precaution to ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, employees, physicians and communities.
Visitor Restrictions Updated 6/1/2020
Effective Monday, June 1, our visitor policy will change to the following for both the Hospital and Clinic setting. Patients are allowed one visitor/support person that meet the following criteria:
- Visitors must be over 18 years of age.
- Visitors will be asked to complete a health screening, inclusive of temperature, prior to entering our facilities.
- Visitors are always required to maintain social distancing and cover their nose and mouth with a face covering while on-site. This is without exception. Anyone with a positive exposure to COVID-19 or elevated temperature will not be allowed entry without approval by Administrative Supervisor.
- Patients in our Inpatient setting will be asked to designate one visitor for the duration of their stay (wristband provided to confirm designation)
Compassionate Care – Exceptions can be made in end-of-life situations or when a visitor is essential for the patient’s emotional well-being and care.
Visiting process and standards
- Visiting adults will be screened for wellness (fever or respiratory symptoms) every day.
- All visiting adults are expected to do hand hygiene at the point of wellness screening and before entering the patient room.
- Visiting adults will be asked to leave the ministry if they do not follow these standards or wear their mask as directed.