Parish Nurse Program
If you are interested in developing a parish nurse ministry or a health ministry, Monroe Clinic's parish nurse program offers the expertise you need. An experienced registered nurse, a member of Monroe Clinic's pastoral team, uses years of experience to promote health, wellness, and the prevention of disease by encouraging a healthy balance between mind, body, and spirit.
Our parish nurse coordinator will help you:
- learn about parish nursing and educate your organization's members
- establish a health ministry to augment the parish nurse ministry
- develop an administrative structure for a parish nurse program
- assist in the selection of a parish nurse as needed
- access the resources of Monroe Clinic and the parish nurse program
- enhance your parish nurse ministry with ongoing consultations
The services of Monroe Clinic's parish nurse program are provided at no cost to faith communities of any size or denomination. These services are offered as a result of our continuous commitment to improve the health of the communities we serve.
For more information, please contact the parish nurse coordinator at 608-324-1185.