In today's medical environment, medical imaging is playing a larger role than ever before in the field of diagnostics and treatment. When it comes to state-of-the-art medical imaging technology, Monroe Clinic is a leader in the field. We offer onsite specialists to provide same-day image readings and certified technologists with superior access. Monroe Clinic’s imaging services offer a comprehensive of the latest technologies on one floor by cardiology and emergency services.
On Monroe Clinic's main campus, Medical Imaging is located on the lower level of the hospital building. Click here for a map.
Our imaging services include:
- In-house MRI, to better detect breast cancer, heart problems and peripheral vascular disease
- 64-slice CT with low-dose technology for safer, less invasive heart and vascular care
- Enhanced cardiac catheterization and angiography suites
- Digital mammography equipment offering the latest technology for breast cancer detection. Schedule your mammogram screening today. Call 608-324-1183
- Stereotactic breast biopsy procedures that are less invasive and deliver quicker results
- Technology bay connects mobile imaging equipment, such as the PET/CT scanner, for easy access
To learn more, talk to your primary care provider or contact Monroe Clinic Imaging at 608-324-1183.