In today's medical environment, medical imaging is playing a larger role than ever before in the field of diagnostics and treatment. When it comes to state-of-the-art medical imaging technology, Monroe Clinic is a leader in the field. We offer onsite specialists to provide same-day image readings and certified technologists with superior access. Monroe Clinic’s imaging services offer a comprehensive of the latest technologies on one floor by cardiology and emergency services.
Our imaging services include:
- Our in-house MRI unit is an open bore Magnetom Aera scanner. This scanner offers the optimal imaging of a tradtional unit as well as the advantages of an open MRI, such as accommodation for pediatric, obese, critically ill, reduced mobile, claustrophobic or anxious patients. Click to learn more about this "open" MRI.
- 64-slice CT with low-dose technology for safer, less invasive heart and vascular care
- Enhanced cardiac catheterization and angiography suites
- Digital mammography equipment offering the latest technology for breast cancer detection. Schedule your mammogram screening today. Call 608-324-1183
- Stereotactic breast biopsy procedures that are less invasive and deliver quicker results
- Technology bay connects mobile imaging equipment, such as the PET/CT scanner, for easy access
To learn more, talk to your primary care provider or contact Monroe Clinic Imaging at 608-324-1183.