Click here for the athletic participation forms you need:
We are committed to helping you prepare your young athletes for a healthy future. Wellness Physicals are the best way to ensure student athletes are healthy and ready to perform. Wellness visits are usually covered 100% by most insurance companies.
With a Wellness Physical:
- A comprehensive health analysis is performed, which includes:
- listening to the heart and lungs
- review of flexibility
- depression screening
- review of prescription meds
- lab work as necessary
- discussion of social interactions and outside factors that affect health
- Immunizations are given if necessary
- The visit is covered by most insurance companies and fulfills sport physical requirements
Call your child's regular primary care provider for an appointment. If you don't have a regular provider, visit our DRConnect page to find one!
For information about Monroe Clinic's ImPACT (concussion) testing, our our Concussion Clinic for student athletes, click here.
Sports medicine services are provided in the Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine Center, lobby level of the Hospital building on Monroe Clinic's main campus. Click for a building map in English or Spanish (scroll to page 2).