BUILDING MAP in English
SSM Health Monroe Clinic Medical Group's Urology team offers specialty care to men, women and children while providing timely diagnosis and effective treatment by building the patient/physician relationship. If surgery is the best option, we offer the newest advancements:
- da Vinci® Surgical System
- green light laser treatments (laser energy vaporizes and precisely removes excess prostate tissue)
- traditional surgeries
In the clinic setting, we perform:
- ultrasound-guided prostate biopsies
TICE® BCG instillations (immunotherapy for superficial bladder cancer)
SSM Health now offers UroLift for the treatment of enlarged prostate. The UroLift System is a minimally invasive procedure which is performed in our Surgical Procedure Center as an outpatient. The procedure involves the insertion of small implants, which open the inside of the prostate, easing the flow of urine. The benefits to the patient are that UroLift is less invasive than surgery and more effective than medication.
Contact SSM Health Monroe Clinic Medical Group's Urology department for the treatment of:
- benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate)
- cancer (bladder, prostate, renal, testicular)
- kidney stone
- urinary tract infection
- other disorders of the urinary tract
Urology is located on the first floor of SSM Health Monroe Clinic Medical Group in Monroe.