Location & Service Updates
Location & Service Updates
The health and safety of our patients and healthcare workers is our top priority right now. Please check back for updated information on Monroe Clinic locations and services, e.g., closed/open status, new hours and limited services.
Beginning Monday, May 11, we are requiring all patients and visitors to wear a cloth mask or face covering when visiting any of our care sites. As we begin our phased approach to increase on-site appointments and procedures, we're taking every precaution necessary to keep our patients, visitors, and employees safe. For details and more information about this policy, please visit our Universal Masking Policy page.
LOCATIONS/SITES OF CARE
The following locations are closed temporarily or offer limited access as noted:
- Blanchardville Branch - Beginning Monday, June 8, Monroe Clinic’s Blanchardville location will be open on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8am – 5pm. To make an appointment to see Kelly Hesseling, DNP at Monroe Clinic-Blanchardville, please call 608-523-4261.
- Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehab - Closed. Please contact your provider for any cardiac or pulmonary rehab needs.
- Cashier, Patient Financial Counselors and Release of Information - Beginning Monday, June 8, the Cashier Window will be open to take in-person payments. Their hours are Mondays - Fridays from 8am-5pm. Payments can still be made over the phone, on MyChart, online at monroeclinic.org or by mail. If you need to speak with someone about your bill or need financial assistance, please call 608-324-2802. If you need to speak with someone about FMLA/disability paper or a release of your medical records, please call 608-324-2270.
- Clinic Hours - Our Clinic hours have been limited to 7:30am-5pm Monday through Friday. No weekend hours will be offered at this time.
- Freeport Eye Care - Effective immediately, the Freeport Eye Care hours of operation have returned to normal. Open Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm. The Optical Shop is open by appointment only. For Freeport Optical appointments, please call 815-232-1105.
- Gift Shop - Closed until further notice.
- Hospice Home - No Hospice Home tours will be provided until restrictions are lifted.
- Hospital Entrance - Our main hospital entrance will be closed nightly from 7pm until 5:30am. If you must enter to the building during that time, you will need to use our Emergency Department entrance located on the east side of the hospital building.
- Lena Branch - Beginning Monday, June 8, Monroe Clinic’s Lena location will be open on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8am – 5pm. To make an appointment, please call 815-369-4541.
- Optical Retail Shops - By appointment only. If you need care at our Monroe location, please call 608-324-2342. For Freeport Optical appointments, please call 815-232-1105.
- Pharmacy - Beginning Monday, June 15, the Pharmacy lobby will be open 8am - 6pm Monday through Friday and 8am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday. Curbside pickup will still be available upon request. For curbside pickup, patients can pull up to the circular drive near the hospital entrance (there will be signage on the door) and call to have their prescriptions delivered. Please stay in your vehicle if utilizing this service. For pharmacy questions, please call 608-325-3111. If hearing aid repair is needed, please contact the Audiology team at 608-324-2344.
- Outpatient Labs - Effective 4/13, lab hours will be 7:30am - 4:30pm. Beginning 7/6, lab hours will be 6am - 5pm. No weekend hours until further notice.
- Screening/Imaging Exams - As a proactive measure, Monroe Clinic has decided to temporarily postpone screening imaging exams, including walk-in screening appointments at all Monroe Clinic locations, until further notice. This includes screening mammograms, bone density studies, lung cancer screening CTs, and CT Cardiac Calcium Scorings. Care teams are reaching out to affected patients.
- Events/Support Groups - Cancelled until further notice.
- In-Person Patient Classes - Effective Monday, June 1, in-person classes have resumed with the following precautions in place to ensure the safety of our attendees and staff:
- All patients must be screened at the door prior to attending education trainings. If a class is held on a weekend or during a time when we do not have door screeners available, the instructor will be responsible to screen all participants.
- No more than 10 people per class including instructors.
- Ensure the location of the training allows for social distancing.
- Patients must remain masked for the duration of the training unless patients have trouble breathing or have a medical condition does not otherwise support the wearing of a mask or face covering.
- Valet Parking - Valet parking has been suspended at all entrances. Our valet team will be repurposed to greet people at their cars, direct parking, and assist with wheelchairs and wayfinding as needed.
- Volunteer Services - All Clinic, Hospital, and Hospice Volunteers are suspended indefinitely. We will share more as soon as we have information available.