In today's medical environment, medical imaging is playing a larger role than ever before in the field of diagnostics and treatment. When it comes to state-of-the-art medical imaging technology, Monroe Clinic is a leader in the field. We offer onsite specialists to provide same-day image readings and certified technologists with superior access. Monroe Clinic’s imaging services offer a comprehensive of the latest technologies on one floor by cardiology and emergency services.
Located on Monroe Clinic's hospital lower-level, our imaging services include:
- In-house MRI, to better detect breast cancer, heart problems and peripheral vascular disease
- 64-slice CT with low-dose technology for safer, less invasive heart and vascular care
- Enhanced cardiac catheterization and angiography suites
- Digital mammography equipment offering the latest technology for breast cancer detection
- Stereotactic breast biopsy procedures that are less invasive and deliver quicker results
- Technology bay connects mobile imaging equipment, such as the PET/CT scanner, for easy access
To learn more, talk to your primary care provider or contact Monroe Clinic Imaging at 608-324-1183. To schedule your digital mammogram call 608-324-2340 in Monroe or 815-233-0999 in Freeport.