BUILDING MAP in English
When pain comes between you and your daily routine, your body is trying to tell you something. Our orthopedic surgeons work to alleviate discomfort by getting to the root of the problem. Our patients benefit from:
- access to the best diagnostic care through leading edge medical imaging
- a full range of surgical options, including minimally invasive and small incision procedures that can result in less scarring, less healing time, and less pain
- surgeons who are familiar with the newest surgical advancements, such as ceramic hip or partial knee replacement
Contact SSM Health Monroe Clinic Medical Group Orthopedics Department for the treatment of:
- bunions, hammer toes
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- injury or deformity of the hip, hands, feet, elbow, shoulder, or knee
- joint problems
- knee, hip and shoulder replacement procedures
- rotator cuff repair
- sports medicine
Orthopedics is located on the first floor of SSM Health Monroe Clinic Medical Group in Monroe.
Take the first step by completing our online joint pain evaluation.
For more information on Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery visit our Joint Replacement Center of Excellence page.